Re: Why I Would Trade Walker For Steve Francis - The Reasons

Actually I was comparing him to Chauncey as a collegian.
Joe thought he was similar to Chauncey, and therefor
would not trade Walker for him.  I used the stats to show
that he was a better player than Billups: A better shooter,
more of a defensive presence, and therfor should make a bigger
impact than Chauncey in the pros at the point guard spot.
Since one of the Celtics weaknesses is point guard, and
Francis projects to be a very, very good one, if not great one,
because of the skills he possesses - reinforced by the stats
I cited, it would be then equitable to move Walker, a
misplaced power forward for a guy who will have a big impact
at a position the Celtics need help at.  Evidently, since you've
commented on my post, you've obviously acknowledged my
ghostly existence.
MG