Re: From Jackie MacMullan's SI column

I agree with Jim.  "Mister Ghost" has blown all his credibility with
me.  As have several others.  What is up with this list?  The celtics
played selfish ball last night, which is  why they had 29 assists.  We
should trade Antoine for a college point guard who doesn't pass.  We
need to trade our best shot blocker and our best defender for the
fourth best big man on the Clippers.  What are you kids, on dope?

---Jim Meninno  wrote:

> MG,
>
> I did watch the game.  Yes, Olo has some skills.  What's your point?
 If