Happy St. Patrick's day!

Hi folks,

  I just watched the last 2 games on videotape (I've been extremely
busy since Friday) so now I can read the list again (didn't want to
know the results!)  I must say I was very pleased with both efforts.
The Celtics seem to play much better against the good teams, and in
nationally televised games.  I hope it's just a sign of youth, and
that their motivation will be more consistent as they mature.

  In any case, I don't know if it was their frustration level motivating
them, or just playing against Larry Bird, or perhaps even Potapenko's
presence, but they do seem to be playing much better.  Of course, last
night was the traditional St. Patrick's Day home game, so the little
leprechaun was out there helping the 3-pointers fall for the Celtics,
and a little help from the NBA scheduler, bringing the Clippers in, helped
to keep the Celtics' tradition of winning on St. Patrick's Day intact.
I can't remember the last time the C's lost on St. Patrick's Day.  Even
in the last 3 years, with the Celtics sometimes challenging for the worst
record, I believe they've still won on St. Patrick's Day.  Call it the
ultimate home court advantage.

  Anyone have any stat's on the Celtics record on St. Patrick's Day over
the years?

Jon Mc (a half-Irish Bostonian, I might add!)