Re: From Jackie MacMullan's SI column

MG,

I did watch the game.  Yes, Olo has some skills.  What's your point?  If
you didn't understand what I was trying to say, I'll rephrase.

You're constantly running down every player on the Cs.  You suggest
trading them for other unproven players, with just as many deficiencies
as the players currently on the team.  If you got them, you'd start
running them down too.  You seem to advocate a complete overhaul at this
stage of the rebuilding, which is ludicrous.  If you didn't notice, we
had to go through that last year.  The current team is the product of
that and it needs time to play it's best.  More major moves would only
drag that out even longer.  You were blasting Pitino for not wanting to
make any major moves, and then he goes out and proves that you can get a
center without giving up the studs. That doesn't seem to take any steam
out of your desire to wreck the team.