Re: A request

I don't care if they play for the Democratic Republic
of Valkavania - they have skills, although Taylor needs
to work on his rebounding.  But you can see the talent
there.   Considering the poor play of Reeves, the
Grizzlies might have been happy to have Kandiman.  It's
not as if Bibby has led them out of the deep lottery.
Olowokandi, Taylor, Wright, Rogers all in a bad motherless
of direction - system with poor guard play that limits their
effectivenes.
MG

damekmo@teleport.com wrote:

> >Olowokandi and Taylor were more impressive than Wright
> >tonight.  Anyone who wouldn't trade Walker for Olowokandi
> >doesn't know basketball.
>
> Well...duh.....I....Uh....guess....that ahhhhhhhhhhhh....that
is....let me
> think.......duh.....anybody who would is blind. The Grizzlies lucked
out
> and Taylor is nothing but a "good" player at best on a miserable team.
> Nothing special....who cares. MG....they're on the Clippers. There
are no
> expectations. Their numbers don't have to add up to wins. And funny
how it
> happens...but they don't....every time.
>
> Paul M.

==