Re: A request

Olowokandi and Taylor were more impressive than Wright
tonight.  Anyone who wouldn't trade Walker for Olowokandi
doesn't know basketball.  The same with Mercer for
Taylor.  The Clippers big men problem is they lack a quality
point guard who can get them the ball, and they play a terrible slow
down game, that even further limits offensive opportunities.

I'm looking forward to the multi-dimensional Rodney Rogers with the
C's next season.... Potapenko and Rogers - The Brothers of Beef.

MG