Re: For Walker Haters and Vin baker lovers.

>Baker has complained openly about being yanked, which prompted forward
>Dale Ellis to criticize Baker for being selfish and unprofessional.
>Ex-coach George Karl says he was fired last season because he couldn't
>lead the Sonics to a championship. With the way the Sonics are playing
>now, Karl says, they don't have to worry about not winning the title. They
>can worry about not even winning the division.
>

>- Mishra

Look, it was hinted at before Baker got traded...Vin Baker did absolutely
nothing for a Bucks team that should've been a lock for the playoffs year
after year. They certainly had enough talent. If anyone has seen this guy
play this year...he's startlingly pathetic. He was never very athletic but
this year it appears there's almost a disconnect between his brain and his
body. He seems totally uncoordinated, not one but two steps behind
everybody...and to be frank...it appears as if he doesn't care. It almost
seems as if the beating he took from Shaq during the playoffs last year
convinced him that he and the Sonics have no chance in the playoffs...so
what's the point? Bottom-line: you could throw Walker onto the court in a
body cast and he'd give you more of a game than Baker. By the way...George
Karl got fined for saying a few derogatory things about Wally Walker. I
guess the truth does hurt sometimes. And...I liked Holley's "The Honeymoon
Might Be Over" threat in the paper this morning. It certainly seems like he
could be ready for a quick divorce.

Paul M.