Re: RIGHT ON!

While keeping the big 3 together is a good idea, KA is starting to see the
other side of the mountain. He's slower and less capable, especially on
defense. If he's better next year than this one they'll be taking DNA
samples from him. IMO, he's an average point running the offense, less than
average on D.

Dorine wrote:
cut
 They
>say Kenny will be better than ever next year after a regular training camp.
>They all love Mercer's shot, and so do I.  He may or may not develop the 3
>pointer, and I don't care.
>It's used too much anyway - and the younger players throw up too many of
>them and make too few of them.  Pierce was a steal and he's going to get
>better and better.  I think he'll be one of the true stars in the league
>because he has it all, can do it all.  He's a rookie.  Much of the time, you
>wouldn't know it.
cut