Re: AW

It's a possibility, depending on how well Anderson plays
during the rest of the season, and how highly Pitino thinks
of Francis and Brand.  If Brand is going to be a great power
forward in the pros, and Francis, a bigger Iverson, then Pitino
could deal Walker to the Bulls for their pick and take one of
those two.  They certainly offer an upgrade over whom the C's
currently have at point guard and power forward.
MG

peter delevett <pdelevett@amcity.com> wrote:

> It will be a f-cking debacle for the Celtics if this comes to pass.
>
> Greg Odegaard wrote:
> >I have several associates in Chicago who are convinced that somehow
Chicago