RE: seen enough...

I have got to agree with Jaime, maybe we can move Mercer and Anderson for a
good draft pick or veteran players. They are terribly inconsistent. You
have to know when to cut them loose before you get to a Dee Brown state.
 One time we could have moved Brown for Rider, not that he is the model
citizen, but at least he has trade value.

Some one mentioned Philly was interested in Potapenko. Does that mean they
are regretting signing Geiger to that huge contract ?  Has Mohammed played
much at all for them ?

We should have moved Walker for Rahim. he's a much smarter player.

On Sunday, March 14, 1999 5:52 PM, Jaime Salud Castillo, Jr.
[SMTP:jaims@philonline.com] wrote:
> patience is a virtue....NOT!
>
> wow, what terrible shooting we had (again!) for this game.  Walker and
Mercer, ther clunkers.  Our team would not go really far and I think my
prediction of 25 wins for this season is already generous enough.  I doubt
if they could even reach 25 wins now.  We really need a player who is wise
enough to know if he isn't having a good night that he would rather pass or
contribute on other departments.  Simply, we need wiser players not players
who think like..."i can shoot..duh!"

> i know it's too early but it's gonna be lottery days again.  and what
really sucks is that we gave that pick away!!!

> maybe pitino should give up walker and mercer to the spurs for
duncan...dream on! but anybody could dream right?