From:  Sports@msnbc.com[SMTP:sports@MSNBC.COM]
Sent:  Sunday, March 14, 1999 1:13 PM
To:  Gregory Odegaard
Subject:  Thanks!

Thank you for e-mailing MSNBC Sports.  Although the overwhelming number of
contributions, comments, and suggestions from our viewers.  We want you to
know that they are an important source of information for us. Be assured
that your e-mail will be routed to the appropriate staff members.

Please continue to visit and contribute to MSNBC Sports.

Thank you,

MSNBC Sports Staff

For the inside story on what's happening in sports, please visit
http://www.msnbcsports.com.