Reflection Steve Hammer

STEVE HAMMER STEVE HAMMER STEVE HAMMER

I was looking at a picture of this guy today, and I thought to myself
how perfect this guy would be if he had a game.  He has the 100%
perfect NBA body. And it is 150% perfect for Pitino's running.  If i
remember correctly he was one of the one's on the IV Pitino's first
year.  But looking at his build there is no doubt in my mind that he
could run, and if i remember correctly he was at least 7 feet.  But,
the one thing I remember about him is I NEVER saw him play.  Even when
trash time came.  So the guy must suck.  It really is to bad.  I think
I would still take him before Acie Earl.

Wait I can't end before talking about the "Train".  I say it wasn't a
bad move but it's one of thoughs that we will have to wait on.  If he
plays like he did in detroit i will say it was a good trade.

Go Celtics beat the Pacers!

Celticsman

==
IF YOU BLEED GREEN PLEASE COME TO