No Faker Titles soon!!!

This just hit the wire on ESPN, making a better than average chance of the Fakers winning even a beauty contest being remote.  I am sure Mister Ghost is going to be in a purple funk, but at least as Charles Oakley's agent he will remain busy (running his car washes).  One request that WayRay/Ghost post some real evidence that Oakley is even a 10% chance of going North to Beantown (and no cursing on the list young man).

Here are the highlights:
(So much for his 3MM bonus from Converse, as he has to "play" in 31 games this year to get it.  I guess Carmen is going to have to make the house payments again this month.)

"Sunday, Mar. 14 11:07am ET
Rodman on leave from Lakers
Associated Press

INGLEWOOD, Calif. -- Dennis Rodman is taking an indefinite leave from the Los Angeles Lakers for unspecified personal reasons, the team confirmed Sunday.

Rodman missed practice Saturday and the team's flight to Sacramento for Sunday night's opener of a six-game road trip.

"He's got non-basketball personal issues he's attending to," team spokesman Tom Savage said. "He's talked to the coaches. He's definitely gone."

Rodman didn't indicate to the team what the personal issues involved, Savage said."

I am missing Joe's quiet perspective on matters such as this; come back to Paris soon. (GO)

"Rodman did not indicate when he might rejoin the team, coach Kurt Rambis said Saturday.

"Will he be on the road trip? I have no idea," he said. "You're asking me hypothetical questions for which I have no answers."

"I'm not going to freak out about it," Rambis added. "It's just something we're going to have to deal with."

And you think Rick's got problems with Antoine and Kenny?  (GO)

"Teammates took the news in stride.

"Nobody really seems to worry about where Dennis is or what he's going to do," guard Derek Fisher said.

"We all knew what he was like before he signed. ... If he can afford to continue to pay the fines for missing or whatever, then that's his choice," he said."

Sure he rode the backs of stars to 5 titles, but great team player?  This boy doesn't know how to spell the word team, unless it is a " tag team".   Sure glad West picked up a star he could count on (in Derek Fisher that is). (GO)

Attend the church of your choice today, and God Bless,
Greg