No NBC game!!

Reality bites.  My wife stopped me from doing something violent to the TV.  As soon as I saw the picture of the Miami arena and heard Bob's voice, I saw visions of frustration leading to angry letters and fits of rage. At least you in NE don't have to put up with Bob and his NBC kneepads calling another game to the betterment of the league, that is the new National Falk Association.  Well boys; Falk YOU TOO!!

If this list is even remotely like a 12 step program (that is what my wife calls it) then I need some support to get me through this now awful day.

Call me at 1-800-NBC-SUCKS, off to worship the Lord,
Greg