Re: Hell of a trade -- here's why

> What's awful is that we have the talent we need, and still can't score.  This
>is such a mystery to me.  I know the guys are bad defensively, but how
>amazing that Kenny Anderson and the other guys can't run some decent
>offense.  I guess potapenko will help there, especially if Pitino
>teaches him to pass.

Pitino teaches him to pass...teaches him not to foul...teaches the team to
run an offense....there's a lot of teaching going on here and I can't wait
to see these guys graduate and leave home. This is a very encouraging post
and I hope you're right Josh. Let me suggest to you that the reason this
team can't score, the reason the offense sucks, the reason that this team
can't run some decent offense...I just hope Vitaly is a quick study and the
teacher is actually proficient in "Advanced NBA Studies".

Paul M.