Re: Potapenko the Answer? -Reply

>>> <damekmo@teleport.com> 03/11/99 11:04pm >>>
>Is Pitino completely out of his mind?
>Michael Gooen

Is that a rhetorical question? Let me ask everybody something.....where
is all the value Pitino was going to bring to this franchise? He's made
how many deals? Anybody want any of this "talent"?
Paul M. <<<

I second this.  Vitaly Potapenko?  ...  If you thought that the Celtics'
defense was uninspired thus far this year, wait until you see THIS guy's
defensive aptitude.

And by the way, I hate to burst the bubble of everyone who is claiming
that having a non-mobile space eater is a good thing for the Celtics
offense / rebounding, but let's wait and see how Walker reacts to
someone else being a permenant & unmovable fixture on the low block.

Just what this team needs...Walker coasting on the perimeter because
there isn't room to set up in the post!  Oh, and we also potentially
sacrificed what could be the #4 pick in the 1999 draft?

Disgruntled,
Ryan