Good news, bad news

I apologize if this has already been broadcast, but I'm on the digest version
of this list. I've been checking ESPN.com every 30 minutes or so (which my
boss should love), and they have finally reported the Potapenko for DeQ deal
has gone through. I'm glad for this; however, the draft pick in question was
indeed our #1 for this coming summer. So we can forget about Baron Davis,
Chris Herren, Andre Miller, et al. Obviously Pitino does not agree with many
of us on this list that PG is a problem area for the Celtics. On the bright
side, we no longer have a gang of skinny 240-pounders trying to bodyguard the
middle.