Re: The Deal

While I'm critical of Potapenko I will concede that he will be of help against
the likes of the Kevin Willis's and J.R. Reids of the league. I can't see him
doing much against any center under 35 tho. He caught Ewing by surprise the
first time but disappeared the 2nd time. He is not the 2nd coming of Wes
Unseld or Wayne Embry although he could probably hold his own against either
one of them (of course they are pretty old now <g>).

George