Re: Potapenko pros/cons

>If Potapenko is what you say, then I wouldn't hesitate to give up
>Andrew, and probably the draft pick too.  But is he a legitimate
>starting center?  I don't think so.

Jim...I couldn't agree more. He's a very large unathletic slug who will
never be the starting center on a serious contending team. He's also not a
good fit for "Pitino-ball," but then neither is Kenny "Shoot First No
Defense" Anderson so maybe "Pitino-ball" is just a catch-all phrase for
whatever Pitino wants it to mean at the time he's saying it...kind of like
"Compassionate Conservative." Anyway...it's not going to happen so....but,
was it Cleveland who approached Pitino or...I don't even want to think
about it.

Paul M.