Sorry, Jim

I promised Jim Mennino yesterday that if Pitino held to his promise to play
Riley big minutes, I'd shut up about him. But alas ... Yes, I understand Riley
picked up 2 fouls halfway thru the first quarter and had to sit. But he only
got one more foul the rest of the way and still didn't play. With the likes of
Charles Shackleford and JR Reid scoring double figures on you, obviously the
other guys Pitino had manning the middle couldn't get the job done.

In other big man news, the Warriors announced today they'll let Erick Dampier
becomes a free agent. They say they still want to re-sign him, and he says he
wants to stay, but the Warriors clearly weren't willing to pay him the max
6-year, $70 extension he could have gotten. He's having an off year, but with
his youth, size and shotblocking, we should take a serious look at him and
think about clearing some cap space.