Re: Oof

You forgot to say, "plus, since we'd have no point guard left, we
wouldn't win a game the rest of the season and we'd get an awesome draft
pick".  That's great, but I, for one, am not watching 30 games with Dana
Barros and Marlon Garnett at point guard, followed next season by
who-knows-which-rookie starting there.  If Pitino trades Anderson, he'd
better come up with a starter quality PG this theoretical  rookie can
learn behind, for at least half of next year.

Jim

>From: peter delevett <pdelevett@amcity.com>
>To: Celtics <Celtics@igtc.com>
>Subject: Oof
>Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 09:35:50 -0800
>
>The Lakers are said to be considering Elden Campbell for Terrell
Brandon; think they might consider Kenny instead? I'm in no rush to deal
Anderson, but with the team seemingly stuck in neutral, and a raft of
young PGs coming up in the draft, it might be worth the gamble.