ups and downs...

well, i personally like our team's players as long as they give out their best in every game.  but the team right now is just inconsistent.  we win big, we lose big, we win games against top teams and we lose games against lowly teams.  the team is simply INCONSISTENT.  we might not need to alter or change roster personnel as i believe it wouldn't be necessary to get a big man now coz there aren't great ones available to trade for.  another thing is that our big men in de clerq, battie and riley is sufficient enough with good rotation.

I think the only problem we only have to solve as of now is the chemistry and the consistency factor night in and night out.  trading talent for needs won't really work IMO.  besides, adding new players will just extend the jelling up and chemistry time frame.  it hurts as it is seeing our team losing to the raptors(especially tonight) and the nets but i think we should just be patient until we reach that "well oiled machine" team.

And when the time comes when we can say we are jelled together and has great chemistry...we shouldn't be losing games that we shouldn't lose.  And we wouldn't be a team called the rollercoaster team anymore as we will be staying on top in constant motion...championships.