Re: Stanley Kubrick Died Today And So Did The Celtics

>Four days to the trading deadline - Will Pitino
>pull the trigger on a deal for a big man or settle
>for another lottery pick?
>==
>MG In Exile

MG, I'm guessing...he settles. I'm guessing...he wont trade Walker or
Mercer...he's really considering Pierce but in the end he'll stick with
him. Kenny Anderson gets you a stiff and a draft pick at best. The rest of
the team, including Popeye, gets you nothing but misery and disappointment.
If Pitino wants a big man who can actually play, he's going to have to say
the names Walker or Mercer....and he's not going to do that.

Paul M.