Re: Stanley Kubrick Died Today And So Did The Celtics

 This is masochism. The bullet is on the way. I hope. RP can't take much
more of this. This type of play will do more harm than good. If we continue
to play this way and I don't see any improvement, we should bring Pierce
off the bench, and work him in slowly. Rookies are affected in wierd ways.
We don't want him losing his confidence.