Trades Trades? how about patience!

Why does everyone want to pull the trigger on a trade so bad? Have patience.
Let the team play together for a full year at least.  Don't trade Mercer,
Walker, or Pierce. I say anyone else is expendable (especially Anderson).
If a good trade comes through in which we can get some bulk down low that
would be great. Remember John Thomas? Also, a shot blocker is needed badly,
but those are hard to come by. This team will learn how to share the ball
and be unselfish or eventually things will come to a head.

How about Bobby Hurley as a backup to Anderson? He sure isn't doing anything
now days.  So keep hating the Lakers and keep rooting the Celts, our time
will come.