Oliver & Knight

Unlike Jimmy (6'5" from Purdue) Oliver, Brian (6'4" from Ga Tech and
the third member of "Lethal Weapon III" with Dennis Scott and our own
Kenny Anderson) never played for the C's in the regular season.  He
was, however, in the C's camp at least once -- I saw him play at the
summertime Doral Arrowood Classic in Westchester.  Can't remember if
it was '94 or '96.

Don't remember Negele Knight ever being associated with the Celtics
(as opposed to the Lakers, Suns and Spurs).