Re: 3 POINTER

Right on. I don't like the bomb to the extent we're taking it. We should be
working plays and looking for the open man. Mercer got a lot of points
taking it to the hole and drawing fouls. He has intelligence for the game.
The exception to the 3 point shot is Pierce, he shoots it extremely well.
AW should forget it. Mercer does need to work on defense and rebounding,
those 2 don't require special skills like shooting does.