Re: Apologize, Please Read

It is manly of you to apologize. It is also netiquette. After reading some
of the squabbles and misinforms on the newsgroups, I wouldn't be too
concerned if I were you. I don't believe anything on the net unless
validated by a responsible source. Must admit the rumor had me going though.

The only player expendable at this point I believe is KA and others not in
the big 3 class. Otherwise, let's go the draft and free agent route. I hope
we don't make the playoffs and go into the lottery one more time. Don't
think we need experience from the 8th spot. That can be more humiliating
than educational.