Re: 3 POINTER

This makes complete sense. It seems to me sometimes we're playing great with a
nice offensive flow, and then we start hoisting up 3's and lose our focus. The
last thing we need is Mercer shooting 3-pointers, all we need is for him to be a
threat from the outside which he is. It might have been a bigger deal last year
when we didn't have Pierce, but now with Paul and Barros, we'll always have a
3-point threat on the court. And who says great shooting guards have to shoot
the 3, how many 3-pointers did you see MJ take after he came back from baseball?
Not too many.