Walker is the Power Forward!!!

I think last night Walker played the power forward role and rebounded
well.  Remember during Walker's rookie year he played center, small
forward, and power forward.  However, under Pitino he is playing a point
power forward, which does not mix.  When Walker concentrates on rebounds
as opposed to point forward he is very effective on the boards.  Let
Anderson run the point, who is now tenth in assist.

I think Mercer, McCarty, and Walker enjoy playing together and do not
want either player traded.  Do I think that the players heard the trade
rumors?  YES!!  Therefore the spotlight was on Mercer's scoring and
Walker being the rebounder that we have been missing.  Last night the
Celtics also blocked 10 shots.  I think the rumors were true about the
shake up of the team,  Pitino told the captain of the team and he
responded.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]