THANK GOD!!!

Does anybody want to trade Ron Mercer now, after watchng him score 35
beautiful points tonight?  You're all so trade happy you don't even care who
you get, just trade!  One bad game, and you're all down in the dumps and
wanting to get rid of one of the mainstays of this club.  I hope you're
happy I read that post about the trade just before going to bed last night
and didn't sleep a wink.  I have to get up at 5:45 in the morning and drive
35 miles to work, down a mountain, through a valley, over a higher mountain
and through another valley.  I need my sleep, guys, that just isn't nice!

In case you want to get after me about Ron Mercer, I am talking about a
TEAM!  You don't invent chemistry.  I really think if you were to break up
that team right now you could kiss off the rest of this season.  They are
young, very young, as has been written on this list many times.  So young
that the loss of Mercer would devastate them.  I searched all the papers
today and listened to the radio stations and heard not one word about a
trade, of any kind.
As I said above, THANK GOD, and a pox on you for keeping me awake all night.

Dorine