The deals

Hey all,

With the rumored deals happening I really love the new look Celtics.

Sure, Ron Mercer is a class act and a true competitor, perhaps we can
get him back some time down the road, perhaps for a first rounder and
quality in a sign and trade when Ron's a free agent......

If the Clippers deal happens, the Wesley for Barros deal happens and a
Popeye Jones and a #2 for Ervin Johnson deal also goes through then the
celtics will look like this

Starting Lineup

C: Lorenzen Wright
PF: Maurice Taylor
SF: Antoine Walker
SG: Paul Pierce
PG: Kenny Anderson

Backed up by

C: Ervin Johnson / Andrew DeClercq
PF: Tony Battie
SF: Walter McCarty
SG: Bruce Bowen
PG: David Wesley

The top 10 of the Celtics lineup is one of the best 10 in the NBA, if
not the best.

We'll see the C's split the 48 minutes at center  into 3 pieces with the
different players getting different amounts of minutes each game
depending on the matchups.. I think center  is secure for the next
several years..

Power forward is split among 5 players and is a very solid position not
needing to be changed for the next 5 to 10 years. I love Maurice Taylor
- hes DA BOMB!

The other three positons are fantastic too...

This team has the talent needed to win the championship from 2000.

Warwick