RE: Draft Reports

Everyone,

   I do remember people being nervous about Taylor at the pro level.  He was
very selfish at Michigan.  But he is chisled from a rock and has great
skills.  I think he would be a great addition at the 4 spot.  Moving Walker
to the 3 would be the best thing we could do.  As much as I love Ron, I love
this trade even more.  Although I do worry about getting rid of Riley
already.  I think he could turn out to be an above average NBA player if he
stayed with Pitino.

	So throw my vote in to TRADE...TRADE...TRADE.

Shawn

P.S.  Thanks for everything you've done for us Ron.  Hope your career goes
      well.  Sorry for trading you to hell.

<cut>

MAURICE TAYLOR:
Dan Bonner, ESPN:  "Taylor is a guy that has NBA-type skills, but he has
impressed me as a CBA application of those skills. I think he has good
skills, but I wonder about his ability to apply himself well enough to
play in the NBA."

<cut>