WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone better hope that this Clippers deal dosn't go threw.  One
thing I know is that the leading scorer on a team that is doing as bad
as the clippers usally isn't a superstar.  Look at the Celtics in past
years.  Does the words Dino right a bell.  Ron Mercer has a hell of a
future going for him.  More than either player the clippers are
willing to trade us has.  I love Rick Pitino but he always get so
jumpie before he lets is good plan work.  Give the team time.  If we
are looking for better big men it really isn't going to happen until
the season is over with out trading away the importent parts of the
team.  Sorry for not spell checking but I have to go to work.  I just
pray that we havn't stooped to a level of trading with the clippers.

Celticsman