RE: Wright and Taylor

Although I like this proposal I believe it is just that for one reason.
 Unless the Clippers think Brian Skinner will be a serviceable 4, Taylor &
Wright are their only 2 4's so why would they move them and not get one in
return ?  They have 3 centers Closs, Vrankovic, & Olowokandi, and a bunch
of 2's & 3's , so any move without dumping some of these I would think is
doubtful.  Maybe if Declercq or Popeye were involved it might be more
feasible.  Also Riley was previously waived by the Clippers I believe.  A
young guy that looks good is Tyrone Nesby.