Re: GREAT interview fromTSN

Man, did you all read this freaking thing Josh sent us? You ought to!

Comparing Bill Russell's court sense to that of Shaq-ass is like comparing
Belgian chocolate to Belgian human excrement. Both may be the same color, same
texture etc...but something's different. (I have nothing against Belgians, it's
just an analogy).

What a jack-ass the Fakers have for a center. In fact, I hate all the La La Land
Fakers.

"Beat LA in 2000"

***