Re: From Michael Holley.

On Wed, 3 Mar 1999 DJessen33@aol.com wrote:

> That would complete the team and address our two greatest weaknesses.

I wouldn't call backup pg, one of the C's greatest weaknesses.
While Dana isn't a Delk/Billups/Wesley quality defender, he came in
good shape, and is hustling on D as much as the rest of the bomb squad.
He does his role efficiently and his style of play meshes well with
Antoine's passing game.

Nobody comments on it, but he's always on the floor for the last seconds
of quarters and suprisingly keeps making the play.  In Bang for the
Buck/Length of contract value(saving $ for free agents), I might
pass on the Wesley trade.