Re: Walker

>Say it with me, people -- there is no need to break up a team of immensely
>talented 22 year olds!

I'm a believer Peter....I'm a believer. Let's hope Pitino is also. I just
don't believe he's a patient man. I fear the worst. And concerning the
Walker/Robinson trade, DJessen wrote:

>I think the Spurs have offered Robinson for Walker.

I don't doubt they would, or that they did. Walker and Duncan in the front
court? We get Robinson and he retires in two/three years (and we win a
championship before that?) while Duncan is 26(?) and Walker is 25(?). I
don't think so.

Paul M.