Re: From Michael Holley.

I think the Spurs have offered Robinson for Walker. If so, I make this deal.
If we was able to be involved in the Rice to Lakers deal and get Barros for
Wesley, I would do that also. That would complete the team and address our two
greatest weaknesses.

Team Celtics

1) Anderson   Wesley
2) Mercer       Bowen