Re: Denver

Denver may present the C's with some problems.  Fortson and
McDyess may overwhelm the Celtic skinny big people.  If Anderson
plays defense with the same indifference he exhibited in the Cleveland
game, Van Exel could have a big showing.  However, Pierce and
Mercer should have a big advantage over their Nugget counterparts
of Stith, Washington, Williams and Billups.
MG