Re: From Michael Holley.

I said a future draft pick, not this year's.  There will be a
lot of good 2's and 3's in the upcoming draft, offering the C's
a chance to acquire a decent replacement.  I didn't say they
would find another Mercer, just a decent replacement.

Taylor is a very good power forward with lots of bulk, mobility,
and a scoring touch.  Wright is miscast with the Clipps; then again,
that applies to 90% of their roster. He could be a Jayson Williams
type of center with the right team.  Maybe the trade could be modified
allowing a swap of number one's this year.  I'm sure Pitino
would be flexible about this. :)

There's probably a better chance of the Walker - Robinson trade
going down than this one.  We will quickly find out - trading
deadline eight days away.
MG