Re: Next 4 games

It's at least plausible that our Celtics can have a solid winning month
for the first time in ages, considering which teams we'll face. I'm not
predicting it, but the Celts could (well, arguably) win 12 of our
remaining 17 games in March. Personally I think they will hover around
.500 for just about another month or so, then rocket off on a 7-10 game
winning streak towards the end of the regular season.

A good month of March also requires that 1) the Celts win at home, and
2) Paul Pierce doesn't hit the rookie wall. I keep waiting for him to
have his first slump, mini-slump, or at least an embarrassing off-game.
What a freaking phenom that kid is so far. He's paul phreaking
phenomenal pierce!

Go Celtics!

****