Re: Walker / Potapenko "brawl" -Reply

There's  no doubt--from TNT's replay, Potapenko clearly struck Riley in
the face.  Although it wasn't a closed fist punch per se, he definitely
lashed out and struck our player in the face.  I guess that in the melee, I
must have mistake Riley for Walker (although I'm not sure how that is
possible, but if people who saw the game say it was Riley who was
involved in the altercation, I'll acquiesce.

Thanks for the explanation / detailed description, Mark.

Ryan