The Cavs Love Paul Pierce (Was Re: 9 Days Before The Trading Deadline )

They might not trade Potapenko for Mercer at this time, but
the Cavs would probably do it for Paul Pierce (A deal I would
not make). Michael Holley says in today's Globe that Cleveland offered
Boston: Potapenko and Derrick Anderson for Pierce earlier this season.
The Cavs also tried to trade up during the draft to Vancouver's
choice, so they could take Pierce.

There are now eight days to the deadline and all is still too quiet...
MG