Re: The Cavs Love Paul Pierce (Was Re: 9 Days Before The Trading Deadline )

Mister Ghost wrote:

> There are now eight days to the deadline and all is still too quiet...
> MG

Oh c'mon, Mr Grouch!  :-)

I say let's wait until the end of the year before we trade anyone, unless
it's a minor (pun intended) player. Even regarding a Wesley for Barros
trade, I'm a little hesitant.

There must be a reason why Pitino showed zero interest in re-signing David
Wesley in the first place. As I recall, Larry Bird had said that Wesley was
a putrid pointguard. At least Dana Barros can bail us out with the three
pointers, and he seems to know exactly how to play the Pitino press as a
leader of the "Bomb Squad."

Plus he's a "townie" after all.

Joe

****