Re: Thoughts on the roller coaster

Bentz writes:

: The Celtics are a young team.  They are going to be a roller coaster
: this year.  We can't read too much into these two wins, especially the
: Knicks as that team was tired.

Here's the thing about that - the season isn't even a month old and I'm
already sick and tired of hearing "such and such a game doesn't mean
anything because so and so team was tired".  Guess what, that may be true
based on the relative strengths of whatever two teams, but it's going to
be like that all season long!  I'm willing to bet even money that after
almost every single game which doesn't turn out "as expected" in this
wacky season, someone will label it as a "too tired" game.  Every team is
going to have an equal advantage/disadvantage as the season progresses due
to the fact that they're playing their third game in a row, or fourth in
five nights, or what have you.  Whatever else people take out of this
season, realize that it's an aberration at best and should be taken as
such.

Vent mode off.

- Rob