Re: Heinsohn high on C's

Was this quote from Vescey?  It wasn't real clear, but I think it was
him.  Whatever, this echos a point I wanted to bring up.  Friday, before
the Knicks game, I was going out to pick up dinner and was listening to
the WEEI pregame show.  Howard David made an off the cuff comment about
how Walker showed up about 35 punds over last year's playing weight.  I
don't think he's put on that kind of muscle, folks.

Now, I'm not going to rip him for not showing dedication or being a
captian, because I'm a glass is half full guy when it comes to the
Celtics, but I'm sure some of you will.  I'm just happy that I have a
satisfactory explanation for why he got off to a somewhat poor start
this year.  It gives me hope that his recently improved play will
continue to improve.

Jim

>Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 10:09:12 -0500
>To: Celtics@igtc.com
>From: Vinny Natale <vnatale@map.com>
>Subject: Heinsohn high on C's.

>``It seems (Antoine) Walker is finally getting into shape. I can't
understand  how he got so out of it considering the kind of money he
signed for ($71 million).