Re: hmmm..

That's the exact deal that BSG proposed. I would agree somewhat with the
other poster about the injury factor, but hey Pitino loves guy's with
knee problems, and I'm sure if D. Anderson gets in the weight room and
develops an outside shot, everything will be hunky-dory.

But seriously, this is one trade that could happen. I think Pitino gave
clue today when he said he wouldn't deal for just a draft choice alone,
and he does like Derrick Anderson - He's like a son to him off the court
- him, Jamaal, Antoine, Ron... Il Duce has a big, extended family.
Ray