I love the draft!

I can't help it.  I will pull for Utah to pick up a few good pieces
and hope everyone else makes a mistake, except for the Celtics at
#55.

I have come to feel, not think, but feel that Wally S. will be a big
time player; I also think Quincy Lewis, altho' too one dimensional as
a shooter, will be an excellent pick-up; and after seeing the CNN
piece on Chris Herren last night, I wish we could get him.  What a
great story!  He's this year's Jason Williams.

My order:  Odom, Davis, Brand, Miller, Wally.

What do I know?   Gene