Portland Trade

I can't believe Ricky is passing up this Portland deal, although he may be trying to squeeze something more from them.  What a talent infusion those three would be.  Imagine Walt Williams in Pitino shape!  And Jim Jackson anchoring the second team.  Did you see what he did to Utah?  This guy is still one of the strongest 2s in the league.  And Cato, what a shot blocker to have as an X factor coming off the bench.  I just really like this idea.  I guess Rick knows best, though.  It's not like any of these players have been putting up all star numbers recently.  I wonder if he's trying to finagle Wallace into the deal, which would be hard to believe given Wallace's astronomical salary.  So what gives?  They're not going to give up Brian Grant.  I wonder if that Chicago three way might go through.  I am beginning to be turned on by having one of these senior point guards added to the team.  Anybody hearing anything?

Joshua Ozersky
Marketing Communications
Environmental Products Division
Corning Incorporated.